- Through our Academic Programs, Centers, and Networks, students can engage through degree emphasis areas or by attending one of the hundreds of events organized by faculty in the centers and programs.
- Phi Beta Delta Honor Society for International Scholars recognizes achievement in international educational interchange and to serve as a catalyst to increase the recognition, credibility, and importance of the international experience, and develop network of individuals involved in international experiences. Membership in the society is open to individuals who have demonstrated scholarly achievement in the areas of international educational interchange.
- Multicultural student organizations are numerous on the University of Iowa campus and welcome students of all backgrounds.
- Bridging Domestic and Global Diversity is a semester-long cultural training program for 20-25 student leaders.
- Friends without Borders is designed to pair incoming international students with U.S. students who are interested in making international student connections. Learn more.
- Global Buddies matches new international exchange students with domestic students who have been on campus for at least one year.
- International Student Advisory Board (ISAB) seeks to voice international student concerns and to advocate for international student needs in order to improve international student experience.
- The iPeer Mentorship Program pairs new international students with returning international students to provide support to new international students for their transition in the first semester and personal development, as well as to empower them to become leaders on campus.
Connect with us on social media or subscribe to our newsletters.