There are a number of UI-sponsored TEAN (The Education Abroad Network) programs offered during the summer, semester, and academic year. Based on the affiliation with TEAN, accepted students will receive an affiliation scholarship through the U-Bill or Direct Deposit – Financial Aid process. This award will occur automatically in conjunction with the beginning of the TEAN program; no application is required.
Locations and Amounts
- South Korea: Korea University – Summer session $200
- South Korea: Korea University – Semester $750
- Australia: Bond University – Semester $750
- Australia: University of New South Wales – Semester $1,000
- New Zealand: University of Otago – Semester $750
- New Zealand: Victoria University, Wellington – Semester $750
TEAN affiliate scholarship deadlines are consistent with the Study Abroad program application dates.
TEAN also offers scholarships to students who participate in their programs, including need-based, merit, diversity, etc. Be certain to review this information directly on the TEAN website for your location and term of study.