International students and scholars may request copies of their immigration documents through the submission of a Request Copies of Documents form.  Request for copies of documents are to be faxed to ISSS or e-mailed to  Please be aware that it may take time for us to search for your documents.  If we are able to locate the requested documents, it is important to know that the ISSS will only send copies in paper format by regular mail to the address listed on the form. Scans or PDFs will not be emailed to past students so it is important to include mail delivery time as a factor when requesting such documents.