The IP Grants Office assists faculty and staff in identifying and pursuing funding opportunities to support projects with an international emphasis or component.
• If you have question about IP’s internal funding opportunities please contact IP’s Director of Academic programs, Kelly Kadera.
• For external funding opportunities contact Ann Knudson, grants administrator for IP. Ann can assist faculty in creating successful proposals. Learn more about our grant-writing assistance support.
International Programs Funding Opportunities
- Provost’s Global Forum
- Major Projects Awards
- Special Projects Awards
- International Travel Awards
- Summer Research Fellowships
- Strategic Global Initiatives Award
- Global and International Program Grant
- Global Curriculum Development Award
University of Iowa Funding Opportunities
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Office of the Provost
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Obermann Center for Advanced Studies
- Division of Sponsored Programs
- Other Resources