IP Funding

If you need items purchased or vendor payments made through IP funding, please contact the Events & Project Specialist.

Please provide the following information:

  • Contact information for vendor
  • Program name and budget line
  • Explanation of purchase/payment needed
  • Relevant dates (When is it needed?)


If you have your own Pcard please keep in mind that you cannot charge flowers, gifts or alcohol on it. If, during the audit you are found to have an inappropriate charge as laid out by UI Procurement Card Policy, you will be charged the amount via payroll deduction.

If you make a purchase or pay a vendor with a departmental Pcard make sure to provide them with the UI Tax ID # (426004813) so sales taxes are withheld.

Personal Credit Cards

If you want to get reimbursed for a purchase or vendor payment you charged to your personal credit card, we require the original itemized receipt which states the following:

  • Vendor name
  • Amount
  • Date
  • Itemized description of item(s) purchased

Purchasing related UI Websites