Exchanges are created when two universities sign contracts to send students to each other’s campuses. Most exchanges are set up so that students will pay their standard tuition fee to their home institution; a UI student would pay his or her in-state or out-of-state tuition to study for a similar length of time at a Korean university.

Housing fees and meals may also be part of the fee. It depends on the specific exchange. All charges that would come with the exchange would show up on a student’s UBill. All other costs would be paid directly to the university upon arrival. Check with the advisor to see which fees will apply.

Below is a list of active exchange partners and links to either class lists or general academic information.

Ajou University

Ewha Womans University: click on “Academics” then “English-taught Courses"


SKKU: roll over the "International" tab, click on "Inbound Exchange Students," and click on "Course Information"

University of Seoul: roll over "Student Exchange Program" and click on "Course Offered in English"