The IP Grants listserv is a resource for students interested in international studies, research abroad, or study abroad programs. The messages sent to the list typically include information about upcoming scholarship and grant deadlines, international fellowship opportunities for students, and IP sponsored workshops and events that would be of interest to students pursuing research or studies abroad.
To subscribe to this list
- address an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Type the following message: subscribe IP-GRANTS
Shortly after sending the request, you will receive an e-mail message with the subject "Command confirmation request " stating that your subscription request must be confirmed.
- You will have a choice of confirming your subscription request either by clicking on an enclosed web site link, or by e-mail. Whichever you choose, follow the detailed instructions provided.
- Once your subscription to the mailing list has been approved, you will receive another message whose subject is: You have been added to the list IP-GRANTS
It notifies you of your successful subscription, explains some of the commands you may find helpful while on this list, AND provides the e-mail address to use if you want to send a message to the list.
- Save a copy of this message for future reference. If you have difficulty, please contact the list's owner at: IP-GRANTSemail@example.com