International Programs Awards
|Stanley Undergraduate Awards for International Research ||February 7, 2013|
|Global Health Studies Conference Travel Awards ||February 7, 2013|
|Global Health Studies Program Travel Awards ||April 15, 2013
November 15, 2012
Scholarships Administered by International Programs
- DAAD  (German Academic Exchange Service) Undergraduate Scholarships
The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, is an organization offering a variety of funding opportunities for undergraduate students in the areas of study abroad, language learning, research, and RISE internships throughout Germany. Undergraduate students should consult the Study Abroad webpage for details. The DAAD undergraduate advisor is John Rogers, Assistant Director, Study Abroad, 319-335-0353, firstname.lastname@example.org . Graduating seniors will find information on Study Scholarships under Graduate Student Funding Opportunities on the DAAD Study Scholarship and Research Grants  page. For more information please contact Karen Wachsmuth, Academic Programs and Student Services Administrator, 319-335-1436, email@example.com .
- Boren Scholarships : Campus Deadline January 22, 2013, 4:30 p.m.
Applicants wishing to apply for the Boren Scholarship Program must submit and arrange for submission of all required materials to Karen Wachsmuth, International Programs, 1111 UCC by Tuesday, January 22, at 4:30 p.m. Please consult the Boren webpage for a complete list of application materials. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded. For more information, including editorial assistance with application essays, please contact Karen Wachsmuth .
Boren Scholarships provide American undergraduate students with the resources and encouragement they need to acquire skills and experiences in areas of the world critical to the future security of our nation, in exchange for their commitment to seek work in the federal government. For more information please contact Karen Wachsmuth, Academic Programs and Student Services Administrator, 319-335-1436, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program  Grant - This program requires that the applicant hold a B.A. or its equivalent by the start of the grant, which begins the year following the application. Graduating seniors should contact Kelly Thornburg, UI Honors Program Fellowships Director, 319-335-1874, email@example.com .
University of Iowa Awards
- Study Abroad Funding Opportunities 
- Grants for Summer Language Study 
- Naomi Gunderson Scholarship for Foreign Language Study Abroad 
- Pre-session Language Study Grants 
- Presidential Studies Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad 
- Gates Scholarships 
- Kay Keeshan Hamod Scholarships 
- Marshall Scholarships 
- Mitchell Scholarships 
- Rhodes Scholarships 
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarships 
- Bowman Travel Grants 
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) Scholarships 
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) Critical Language Scholarships 
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships 
- Iowa City Noon Rotary Club International Scholarships 
- Kathryn Davis Summer Language Fellowships for Peace 
- Leo Baeck Summer University 
- IES  Merit Scholarships
- Organization of American States' Scholarships for Academic Study 
- Princeton in Africa Fellowships 
- Rotary International Fellowships 
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) 
- UNESCO Laura W. Bush Traveling Fellowship 
- United Nations Association 
- Young Explorers Grant