While on OPT you are still legally required to report certain information to ISSS. Changes to any of the following must be reported within 10 days of the event:
- Changes in name or residential/mailing address
- Report your employer name, address, starting/ending dates, and supervisor’s email within 10 days of any changes or new employment
- Report changes to another immigration status
- If you will leave your OPT employment before your OPT end date
- Notify ISSS if your email address changes
To report, login to your iHawk account and click the blue login button for "Client Services." You will need your HawkID and password. If you need to look up your HawkID or change your password or forgot your password, visit the ITS website.
After you have logged into your iHawk account, please select "F-1 Practical Training" and complete the "Optional Practical Training (OPT) Report" e-form.
If you experience any difficulty, please contact International Student and Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org