Students admitted to the Global Health Studies Certificate program are eligible to apply for a Global Health Studies Travel Award. This award is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
The award has the following criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted Global Health Studies certificate students
- Travel must be related to student's approved international experience
- At least 6 s.h. toward the certificate must be completed by dates of travel
- Students must submit their International Experience Proposal and Global Health StudiesTravel Award application by April 1st for travel in summer and fall semesters, or November 1st for travel in the spring semester.
- Total financial aid or funding cannot exceed the cost of the international experience. Significant funding from other sources may result in the reduction or elimination of this scholarship
For more information about this award, please see the Global Health Studies website.