The IP Grants listserv is a resource for students interested in international studies, research abroad, or study abroad programs. The messages sent to the list typically include information about upcoming scholarship and grant deadlines, international fellowship opportunities for students, and IP sponsored workshops and events that would be of interest to students pursuing research or studies abroad.
To subscribe to this list
1. Address an email to: email@example.com
2. Type the following message: subscribe IP-GRANTS
3. Shortly after sending the request, you will receive an e-mail message with the subject "Command confirmation request " stating that your subscription request must be confirmed.
4. You will have a choice of confirming your subscription request either by clicking on an enclosed web site link, or by e-mail. Whichever you choose, follow the detailed instructions provided.
5. Once your subscription to the mailing list has been approved, you will receive another message whose subject is: You have been added to the list IP-GRANTS
6. Save a copy of this message for future reference. If you have difficulty, please contact the list's owner at: IP-GRANTSfirstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe to this list
1. Log in to list.uiowa.edu.
2. Go to "Subscriber's Corner."
3. Find "IP-Grants" and select "settings."
4. Select "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the page.