The Faculty Advisory Committee to the Study Abroad office is appointed by the Associate Provost and Dean of International Programs to serve one-year terms. The committee is comprised of members of the International Programs Executive Committee and faculty members affiliated with International Programs.
The Faculty Advisory Committee assists Study Abroad in the following ways:
- Review and approve new programs, including study abroad programs, exchanges, and university affiliations
- Approve use of program development funds
- Evaluate and review study abroad programs
- Review and approve policies of Study Abroad, including those affecting fee structure
- Assist in the evaluation of student appeals